We love the Lord Jesus Christ.
We believe in the
authority of Scripture
and the power of prayer.
We seek to glorify God,
serving Him with
hearts of Love
and hands of fellowship,
Good News to all.
Our core beliefs
- Jesus Christ alone is Lord of all and the way of salvation.
- Holy Scripture is the triune God’s revealed Word, the Church’s only infallible rule of faith and life.
- God’s people are called to holiness in all aspects of life. This includes honoring the sanctity of marriage between a man and a woman.
We also believe and affirm the following:
- The Triune God: who is one and yet exists in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Jesus Christ, fully God and fully human, is the Way, the Truth and the Life
- Jesus was crucified, dead and buried, was bodily resurrected, and ascended into heaven.
- Forgiveness of sins and salvation come by grace through faith in the person and work of Christ, and not by our works.
- Jesus is not only Savior but Lord, the benevolent and sovereign ruler of our lives.
- The person and work of the Holy Spirit, who works with the Father and the Son, can bring us to salvation.
- The Holy Spirit gives fruit in Christ-likeness and gifts to minister in Christ’s name.
- The Bible is God’s Word, completely true, trustworthy and fully authoritative.
- We are to live holy lives according to God’s Word and the example of Christ.
- God, through Christ, has called a church into being to worship, work and witness for His kingdom and glory.
- We are to go into all the world, proclaiming the Gospel, making disciples, baptizing, teaching, and showing the love and mercy of God.
- Jesus will return to gather His Church to Himself and reign over a new heaven and earth.